Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sightseeing in Singapore...(4)

That was a five days trip, I remeber, my first experience to travel alone. When I arrived at the Changi Airport in Singapore, I was very exciting. The airport was very large, clean, and well-designed.

"purpose of visit?", the custom official asked me.

"Sightseeing.",I replied.(That was the word I had rehearsed for several times before I left Taiwan.)

When I walked to the lobby, I found the local travel agency had been waiting for me for over an hour. We got in the car and drive to the
Westin Plaza. The hotel was a very high building, even now it is.

"I will meet you here after five days. Remeber, you have to arrive at the airport three hours before the boarding time.", the agency told me.

After I waved to him, I walked into the lobby and tried to find the check-in desk .

"hello, my name is Sam X . I wanna check in.", I said.

"Yes, Mr. X, single room for three nights. ok... The room number is XXX.", the hotel staff said.

"I wanna higher room floor.", I said.

"Ok, I see... Please wait for a minute. ok... There is a room for you. The room nember is XXX.", she found a room and replied me.

"How much?", I asked.

" $OOO, including the deposit.We will return it back to you when you check out.", she said.

Then I paid off the money and went to my room as soon as possible because I was really tired and I needed to take a nap at that time.

(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home